- New patrons are allowed up to two items (two DVD) at a time for the first 30 days.
- After 30 days Adults are allowed up to 15 items (five DVD).
- After 30 days Juvenile accounts are allowed up to 15 items (three DVD).
- Patron must present a valid library card to borrow items or to use a computer.
- Staff will lookup a patron's card number once a year with a valid photo identification card.
- Any patrons who has a $5.01 or more will be suspended from library services, including borrowing privileges, computers uses, and certain online databases.
|Checkout Time Frame||Checkout Limitation||Renewals|
|New DVD||2 days||1||None|
|Regular DVD||7 days||5 for Adults, 3 for Children||None|
|Audiobooks||21 days||5 for Adults, 3 for Children||14 days|
|Magazines||7 days||3 per series||7 days|
|New Fiction Books||7 days||3 per subject or author||7 days|
|New Non-Fiction Books||14 days||3 per subject or author||14 days|
|Regular Fiction||21 days||3 per subject or author||21 days|
|Regular Non-Fiction Books||21 days||3 per subject or author||21 days|
|Circulating Encyclopedias||7 days||3 per subject or author||7 days|
|Check-out Bags||21 days||1 bag per person
|Check-Out Board Games||3 hours
||1 per person||None
- Holds can be placed in person, over the phone or online.
- A hold can be placed on any item, with a limit of ten (10) per customer. five (5) DVDs for adults, three (3) DVDs for children)
- Items can be held for seven (7) days, after that they will be returned to the shelf or passed on to the next person in queue.